Today was such a crazy day to say the least. We were in charge of our baby sitting group. (13 kids to be exact). I don't know why I say WE. Cam is hunting in Omaha with his dad and brothers. He owes me big time! I had a funny conversation with Dylan today. It goes something like this....
Mommy: Dylan do you think you can hold Harpers bottle for me?
Dylan: NO!
Mommy: I will give you a dollar when we get home.
Dylan: (with such animation) OK!!!!!!!
Mommy: Thank you Dylan for holding harpers bottle. Do you know how much that helps mommy out?
Dylan ( waits a moment) Can you get me my dollar.
I could not help but laugh. She is such a persistent little girl. She knows what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it. I love her so much! she keeps me smiling and pulling my hair out everyday.
We made it home to see Londyn and she was just as sweet as always.
Londyn: Hello mommy! (gives me a hug and runs off to play).