Saturday, November 7, 2009

I need to sit down and write little things I remember about the day my girls were born. My memory comes and goes I forget little important things. I decided I will write down little things I remember as they come to my mind.

The day Londyn was born.

I remember waking up on the morning of May 27th and getting ready for work.
I had a Dr's Appt. that morning with Dr. Rappleye.
Cam and I were in the room and he checked me to see how far dilated I was. We knew I was already at a 3 and 90% effaced. I had been that for weeks. He asked me if I wanted to have my baby today. I remember looking at Cameron and then saying No. Cam was shocked. I had been complaining for weeks that I was ready.
I remember feeling scared when he asked. (More like terrified) To have a baby. I was nervous that it was going to hurt.
Dr. Rappleye left the room. Cam looked at me and said are you kidding me. You have been ready for weeks. He told me we could WAIT. And that's when I knew I was ready.
I walked out of the room and found the nurse and asked her if it was too late to change my mind. She said go get your stuff and head to the hospital. Cam and I ran up to Egbert's to grab our car seat. (Don't ask me why) When we got there Jon and Nic were there.We told lauri it was time to have the baby. I started to cry.... I was scared ...she hugged me and then told Jon and Nic they need to hug me too! We ran home and got our things and headed to Cottonwood hospital.

We arrived and not long after my mom came. They started me on petosin ( I'm not sure how to spell that) anyways. I didn't feel my contractions that much. They came in and asked me if I wanted a epidural. The Dr. was going to lunch I could either get it now or wait until he got back. ( You can guess what I said) I got the epidural and slept until they came to check me. I was Dilated to a 5 and 100% effaced. They told me It would be awhile. I waited about a hour and then I felt something. I called the nurse. She came in and told me that there was no way I was ready. She checked me anyway. She immediately told me don't push. I am going to call Dr. Rappleye. (He was stuck in traffic) About 20 minutes later he arrived. I pushed once and the most precious little girl was born. She had lots if black hair. She weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 21 and a half inches long.
It was love at first sight..... I am still in love

Cam, My mom, lauri and my Grandma Kinder were there to see her born. And the whole family waited outside my room to welcome sweet Londyn.