Friday, November 20, 2009

BUSY,BUSY,BUSY

I feel like life has been crazy! I need to slow down and just sit back and enjoy my children. They bring so much joy in my life. I have been mean lately. I am always yelling and I hate it. Dylan has been funny lately. I picked her up form school yesterday and they had posted on the board things that they were thankful for. All the kids in the class put ...... I am thankful for my family, sisters, brothers etc. Not Dylan she wrote... I am THANKFUL for CHICKENS. She loves to eat so I guess she was thinking about food at the time ( HOPEFULLY) I know she is thankful for our family she shows me each day. Londyn has been so helpful she holds Harper when I am busy and does little things to help me out when needed. Harper loves her and lights up when she is near. Harper is sweet and rolls around the floor all day. She loves to eat my face when I kiss her. I love these girls with all my heart and want them to know that always.