It has been a few days since I have written. We have been busy. Cam has been out of town quite a bit lately. Tonight was date night (we trade baby sitting with 5 other couples). Cam is out of town so I went Christmas shopping. When I picked the girls up from our friends we were driving home and Londyn said the funniest thing. It went something like this.
We were driving down the road.
Londyn: Look mom at that dog.
Mom: Yep I see it.
Londyn: It's a BOY dog! Do you know how I know?
Mom: ( waiting to hear what she says) HOW?
Londyn: (GIGGLES) You look between his legs.
Dylan: That's funny
Mom: (LAUGHING) You are right.
We then stopped to get a milkshake. Today was a good day! ( Except for the whining) Harper is getting big! She likes to stick her tongue out. She rolls over and laughs out loud. We think she is getting teeth. Her fist is down her throat half the time. Londyn and Dylan are the best big sisters. They wake up in the morning and pull the stool over to her crib to look at her. She smiles when she sees them. Harper loves Rocko. she gets excited when he is around. I love these girls and I am so lucky to have them.